Borton-Lawson – Wilkes-Barre, PA, June 2013 to present
Application Programmer, Borton-Lawson. July 2016 to present
Currently develop reporting solutions for use with a SQL Server-based web application, manage the SQL Server environment, setup and maintain Windows-based servers and provide technical support both on-site and remotely for 150 users across four offices.
- Setup and maintenance of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 servers
- Setup, maintenance, and management of SQL Server 2014
- Develop and modify SQL-based reports utilizing Visual Studio
- Installation and maintenance of the Deltek Vision software and server platform
- Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 along with deployments of each utilizing System Center.
- Setup and deployed Raspberry Pi hardware for remote digital signage management.
IT Technician II, February 2015 to July 2016
IT Technician I, December 2013 to February 2015
Information Technology Intern, June 2013 to December 2013
Keystone College – La Plume, PA, August 2010 to June 2013
IT Helpdesk Technician
Work-study position responsible for general helpdesk support and hardware setup across campus.
- Formatting and imaging computers
- Resolving virus issues on student-owned computers
- Fixing hardware and software problems on campus computers
- Answering phone calls and helpdesk tickets
Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology at Keystone College, La Plume, PA. Graduated Summa Cum Laude as an Honors Scholar.
To request further information, please contact me.