United States Postal Service - Wilkes-Barre, PA, May 2018 to present
Computer Analyst / Programmer Associate, May 2018 to present
Develop utilizing Oracle PL/SQL for product tracking and reporting software. Utilize the agile development process to complete work in deliverable units within expected timeline goals. Work alone and as a team to complete development sprints.
Wayfair - Erlanger, KY, November 2017 to May 2018
IT Support Engineer, November 2017 to May 2018
Resolved and documented issues related to the Warehouse Management System utilizing SQL Server Management Studio. Provided 2nd level support to warehouse staff. Supported RF guns and warehouse printing solutions. Worked with a wide variety of hardware and software including Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2012, Microsoft System Center, and more.
Borton-Lawson – Wilkes-Barre, PA, June 2013 to October 2017
Application Programmer, July 2016 to October 2017
Developed reporting solutions for use with a SQL Server-based web application, manage the SQL Server environment, setup and maintained Windows-based servers and provided technical support both on-site and remotely for 150 users across four offices.
- Setup and maintenance of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 servers
- Setup, maintenance, and management of SQL Server 2014
- Develop and modify SQL-based reports utilizing Visual Studio
- Installation and maintenance of the Deltek Vision software and server platform
- Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 along with deployments of each utilizing System Center.
- Setup and deployed Raspberry Pi hardware for remote digital signage management.
IT Technician II, February 2015 to July 2016
IT Technician I, December 2013 to February 2015
Information Technology Intern, June 2013 to December 2013
Keystone College – La Plume, PA, August 2010 to June 2013
IT Helpdesk Technician
Work-study position responsible for general helpdesk support and hardware setup across campus.
- Formatting and imaging computers
- Resolving virus issues on student-owned computers
- Fixing hardware and software problems on campus computers
- Answering phone calls and helpdesk tickets
Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology at Keystone College, La Plume, PA. Graduated Summa Cum Laude as an Honors Scholar.
To request further information, please contact me.